Please find enclosed reported crime and incidents of note during the month of November 2017. This report is intended to inform Parish Councils and their communities of issues they should be aware of and will not include incidents such as domestic violence, shoplifting or personal assault for example.
TFMV = Theft from Motor Vehicle TOMV = Theft of Motor Vehicle UK = Unknown
Deeping Gate, Etton, Maxey, Northborough (crimes and incidents of note)
- Maxey, Perkins Lane – 11-14/11/17 – Interference with a motor vehicle – wheel nuts loosened on van which lead to tyre coming off, no injury caused.
- Northborough, Church St – 7/11/17 – Criminal Damage – UK persons causing damage to school grounds.
- Northborough, Etton Rd -1/11/17 –TFMV – various items stolen from boot. Entry via smashing front car window.
Ailsworth, Castor, Glinton, Marholm, Sutton, Thornhaugh, Wansford, Wittering and Upton (crimes and incidents of note)
- Ailsworth, Helpston Rd – 4/11/17 – TFMV – window smashed, high value items stolen from boot.
- Ailsworth, Helpston Rd – 5/11/17 – TFMV – window smashed and purse stolen from under front seat.
- Ailsworth, Helpston Rd – 13-14/11/17 – Business Burglary – Tack shed broken into, generator and other tools stolen.
- Bretton, King Henry Chase – 29/11/17 – TFMV – car parked outside home address has had laptop stolen from inside.
- Castor, Ferry Hill – 3/11/17 – TFMV – Front window smashed and a bag containing clothing stolen from inside.
- Glinton, Helpston Rd – 15/11/17 – Theft – mobile phone and debit card stolen from the table in school dining hall.
- Glinton, Oak Rd – 18-19/11/17 – Residential Burglary – Garage door forced, entry gained and items stolen.
- Glinton, Lincoln Rd – 28/11/17– Criminal Damage – UK offender has thrown stones from side of road, causing damage to a passing vehicle.
- Glinton, Lincoln Rd – 28/11/17– Criminal Damage – UK offender has thrown stones from side of road, causing damage to a vehicle driving past.
- Marholm, Stamford Rd – 13-14/11/17 – Business Burglary- Padlock removed to brick built lock up, nothing taken.
- Milton Ferry Bridge – 3/11/17 – TFMV – window smashed and rear seats pulled forward to gain access to boot and property removed.
- Sutton, Graeme Rd – 3/11/17 – Criminal Damage – UK male offenders on off road bikes, have caused damage to a gate in rural location
- Thornhaugh, Great North Rd – 13-14/11/17 – Theft – A rabbit stolen from a locked, secure enclosure.
- Thornhaugh, Great North Rd – 28/11/17 – Theft- Mobile phone stolen from place of work.
- Wansford, Kings Cliffe Rd – 09/11/17 – TFMV – Window smashed, items stolen from a bag inside.
- Wansford A47/A1 – 30/11/17 – TFMV – Diesel has been stolen from a DAF lorry parked in layby.
- Wittering, St Georges Close– 03/11/17 – Theft from a person – Offender whilst on a bus has attempted to steal luggage from luggage rack.
- Wittering, Lale Walk – 14/11/17 – Criminal Damage – Tool has been pushed into the lock, disabling the mechanism.
- Wittering, Lale Walk – 15/11/17 – TFMV – Power tools stolen from a locked/secured van parked outside house.
Ashton, Bainton, Barnack, Helpston, Pilsgate, Southery Woods and Ufford (crimes and incidents of note reported)
- Barnack, Walcot Rd – 1/11/17 – TFMV – items stolen from parked vehicle.
- Barnack, Walcot Rd – 28/11/17 – Theft – Offenders have stolen keys and used Tea and Coffee at the Bowls club
- Helpston, Woodgate – 7-8/11/17 – Criminal Damage – Nearside window of car smashed with a pellet from an air gun or similar.
- Helpston, Church Ln – 12/11/17 – Criminal Damage – Windows and Doors damaged to a boarded up building.
- Helpston, West St – 12-13/11/17 – Business Burglary – Village Hall broken into overnight and access gained.
- Stamford, London Rd – 3-4-11-17 – Theft – Farm yard accessed and diesel stolen from a tank.
- Ufford, Main St – 7/11/17 – Residential Burglary – Entry via unlocked side gate, nothing taken but items clearly moved.
Eye and Thorney (crimes and incidents of note reported)
- Eye, The Crescent– 3/11/17 – Criminal Damage – Damage caused to a bed.
- Eye, A47 Hodney – 10/11/17 – Criminal Damage – Mini bus containing children struck a large concrete block believed to have been thrown off footbridge into carriageway.
- Eye, A47 Hodney – 10/11/17 – Criminal Damage – Vehicle struck a large concrete block believed to have been thrown off footbridge into carriageway causing damage to car.
- Eye, Crowland Rd – 10-11/11/17 – Business Burglary – window smashed to gain entry and various items stolen.
- Eye, Peterborough Rd – 13/11/17 – Theft – Power cables and generators stolen from outside.
- Thorney, Whittlesey RD – 1/11/17 Criminal Damage – 25 tombstones knocked over in various locations in the cemetery.
- Thorney, Woburn Drive – 2/11/17 – ToMV – Moped taken during daylight hours from front of house.
- Thorney, North Bank – 3/11/17 – Criminal Damage – Rock thrown at car causing damage to windscreen.
- Thorney, North Bank – 3/11/17 – Criminal Damage – Stones thrown at car causing damage.
- Thorney, North Bank – 3/11/17 – Criminal Damage – Group of youths throwing at car causing scratches.
- Thorney, Old Knarr Fen Drove – 8-9/11/17 – Business Burglary – Cans of Herbicide stolen from an outbuilding that has had locks cut through to gain access.
- Thorney, Wallaces Drove – 10-14/11/17 – Criminal Damage – Gate smashed and field entered, damage caused to crops.
- Thorney, Wisbech Rd – 01/10/17 – 17/11/17 – Residential Burglary (Shed) – 2 vintage ladies cycles stolen from a shed.
Eye Green, Newborough, Borough Fen and Peakirk (crimes and incidents of note reported)
- Eye, Crowland Rd – 18/11/17 – Residential Burglary – Caravan broken into and small items stolen.
- Eye, Crowland Rd – 29/11/17 – Residential Burglary – Caravan broken into and small items of jewellery stolen.
- Milking Nook, Laws Close – 30/11/17 – TFMV – lock forced on rear of tipper truck, tools etc stolen from rear.
We are trying to increase the membership of @cops and would encourage that you all sign up and gets as many residents as possible to join as well.
It would also be worthwhile for you to sign up to our Neighbourhood Alert System called Ecops, it only takes a few minutes to register and means that you will receive crime alerts for your area as well as witness appeals, community updates and events and lots of other great crime prevention tips. Simply go to www.ecops.org.uk. Register today – it’s free!
Amanda Large, Crime Reduction Officer, Cambridgeshire Police (Tel: 07872357768, Email: email@example.com)