DO YOU NEED SOME HELP AT HOME?
DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO COULD POSSIBLY DO WITH SOME HELP AT HOME?
THE PETERBOROUGH HOME SERVICE DELIVERY TEAM WANT PEOPLE TO STAY INDEPENDENT FOR LONGER
And can help with…..
- Assisting people with rehabilitation if they’re newly registered with a sensory impairment or someone just coming out of hospital or someone’s long term condition is worsening
- Assessing needs and providing practical help around the home, minor aids and adaptations, disability grants, new technology, new equipment
- Care and repair service providing help with minor repairs, grants, relocations to enable the frail and vulnerable to stay in their own home for longer
- Providing eg grab rails, moving your bed downstairs, key safes, outside lights, electrical repairs
- Referrals to fire service, handyperson, energy providers and voluntary organisations
- A visit to a “smart flat” in Stanground, Peterborough to see and try the range of technology care products in a home setting
For any of this, please..
Telephone Adult Early Help on 01733 747474
Contact Local Energy Action Partnership tel 0800 060 7567 or www.applyforleap.org.uk for help with energy efficiency, benefits or debt
THEY ARE THERE TO HELP PEOPLE STAY WELL AND INDEPENDENT FOR LONGER
Please see this link for poster.